Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Monthly meal planning update!




I have spent a total of $409.49 for groceries so far!
(I posted my trips HERE & HERE )


I have spent $70.41 in various other household items;
 ( 2 shower heads, dog treats, and a few storage bins)
so that puts my total monthly OOP for everything $479.90!


I know I will have to stop one day this week and grab my sons Diet Dr. Pepper,
but other than that, we are done shopping this month!
 That should put me right at the $500 mark for everything!
That's down by over $300 this month from last month! Heck Yeah!


I have to say, I am loving shopping this way!
Things have been so busy this month, I am so thankful that I did.


The family isn't loving the little shortcut I took though, they are too used to a different meal every day of the month, except for leftover nights. This eating the same meal twice in a month doesn't seem to sit well with them. So next month, I am going to have to tweak it a little bit to keep them happy!


Me? I could eat the same thing for days on end and be happy, but I think that is because I was raised in a different time, a different way...like an "Eat it...or starve!" kind of way....lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.