Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Aldi Trip!



I had to run to Aldi yesterday for the first time since the 2nd!

I bought:

1 Organic grape tomatoes
 1 organic baby carrots
2, 5lb bags red potatoes
1, 3lb bag navel oranges
1, 3lb bag organic apples
1 bunch celery
1 fresh pineapple
1 frozen teriyaki veggie stir fry
1 box of cereal
1 loaf 12 grain bread
2 loaves white whole grain bread
1 Everything bagels
1 box of taco shells
2 Mac & cheese
1 case water
1 Yellow Cake mx
1 cake frosting
4 bags Light mozzarella Cheese Sticks
4 dozen eggs
1 large bag shredded mild cheddar cheese
1 Organic OJ carafe
1 deli deluxe cheese slices

Total= $56.17

Monthly total so far = $409.49



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.