Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Walgreen's trip: Milk & eggs from the drugstore?

Ummm?
Heck yeah when they are this cheap!
 
We had to swing by Wags to pick up our sons insulin and testing supplies, so we grabbed some eggs & milk on sale this week. As well as my sons Pringles, they are the easiest chip to get a correct carb count for because they are stacked so neatly in the canister.
 lol!
 
 
 
 
I have noticed that they go on sale about every other week for this price.
So I always grab 4 dozen eggs & 1 gallon of milk no matter what!
Our son eats eggs every day for breakfast.
Since they have no carbs, he sometimes has boiled eggs as snacks too.
 
Great price!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.