Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Aldi Laundry Products Review: Tandil Premium Detergent & Satin Soft liquid Fabric Softener & dryer sheets!

 
 
 
Well, well, well...
 
I don't even know where to begin here other than with a big...
 
TAKE THAT TIDE!
 
Yep, Aldi has done it again!
They have managed to make products that are the exact or better version
of its much pricier big name brand twins!
I kid you not, the consistency, the smell,
and the cleaning power of Tandil is exactly that of Tide.
I am convinced it is Tide.
There are no differences whatsoever that I can find other than the price!
 
Tandil, 100oz bottle for $6.99
versus
Tide, 100oz bottle for $11.97.
That's $4.98 cheaper!
 
Satin Soft liquid is Downy. It has to be.
I have tried just about every liquid fabric softener on the market thanks to couponing,
and let me tell you, if this isn't Downy, there is a trick to it.
There are no differences whatsoever that I can find other than the price!
 
Satin Soft, 60 loads for $2.99
versus
Downy, 60 loads for $4.47
That's $1.48 cheaper!
 
Satin Soft Dryer Sheets is Bounce. No doubt about it in my book.
I still have a few of the boxes I bought awhile ago with a coupon, so I compared them.
Exact everything,  right down to the way the sheets look.
There are no differences whatsoever that I can find other than the price!
 
Satin Soft 80sheets, for $1.99
versus
Bounce 80 sheets, for $3.97.
That's  $1.98 cheaper!
 
You will save a total of $8.44 if you switch to
the brands above versus the name brand twin.
That's enough to buy another bottle of Tandil and only
$.54 shy of buying another box of Satin Soft dryer sheets!
 
Heck yeah!
I have found my new laundry trio!
Its cheap enough that I can wash everyone's clothes with it
versus just the hubby's dirty work clothes!
 
Of course, if I find a heck of a deal on detergent that washes the rest of our clothes just fine, I will buy it. But I definitely wont be looking for a Tide deal anymore.
The Satin Soft liquid and dryer sheets are hard to beat in price from the start though, even after a good coupon which are few and far between for P&G brand items.
 
 
Disclosure: Aldi hasn't paid me in any way for this post.
Nor have they supplied any of the items I have reviewed in this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.