Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Aldi Deals: 8/7-8/13/13

 
Great produce prices this week!
I am loving those $.29 cucumbers!
 
I am curious about the Huntington Home memory foam mattress. 
 My son is needing a new mattress, he has an older inner spring
that has seen better days.
I cant seem to find any info on this brand online anywhere.
Do any of you have one?
Anyone care to share a review?


In case you guys weren't aware, you can see the weekly ads on the Aldi site.
*hint*
Use Atlanta, GA for your city/state on the site to be able
to view the ad for our area starting on Wednesday.
Their ad starts on Sundays, so we get an early peek at our ad by using their city/state!
*wink

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.