Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Steel Cut Oats with Dried Cranberries & Walnuts: Vegan.

 
These are the steel cut oats I found last week at Dollar Tree!
 
 
 
Dump the following in a medium saucepan:

1/4 cup steel cuts oats
1/2 tsp cinnamon
dash of salt
1/2 tsp Earth Balance
1 scant palmful of dried cranberries & walnuts
2 cups water
1/4 cup Almond milk

simmer for 25-30 minutes.
 
Top with maple syrup for sweetness.
~~stay tuned for my review of the Aldi Maple syrup I just bought!~~
 
 
 
midway through the cooking process
 
 
 
 
almost done..
 
 

 
Yummy!

 
 
 
this is what I have for
my breakfast most days.
 
So filling and delicious! 
 
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.