Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mid Month Spending check in....it aint pretty! =(

 
 
 
Let me start this post with a bright note, its a lot less than May's OOP ...lol!
I have 11 receipts from various stores that totaled;  $558.28 so far for this month.
I budgeted $750.00 for the month, after my June totals had came down considerably.
So I am crossing my fingers that I make it.
 
 
Since Aldi is my new "go to" store each week now, so I am hoping
that helps reign back in my grocery budget.
I wanna get it back to down to at least $400 per month, hopefully lower.
I am aiming at getting it to $75.00 per week, but that may be wishful thinking because I am not sure how feasible that is with our special diets in play,
but I am gonna give it my best!
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.