Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Spicy Chick Pea, Kale & Broccoli skillet dinner~ Vegan

 
(photo credit: google image search)
 
 
Spicy Chick Pea, Kale & Broccoli skillet meal.
Yield: 2-3 servings
 
 
Ingredients:
  • 1-2 tbsp EVOO
  • 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
  • 3-4 handfuls kale, stem removed
  • 1/4 bunch fresh broccoli
  • 1/4 cup frozen sweet peas
  • 1 handful grape tomatos
  • 1 small can tomato sauce
  • 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
  • 1/2 white onion, diced
  • 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 4-5 shakes crushed red pepper (more to taste)
  • salt & pepper to taste
Directions:
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté until just browning. Add remaining ingredients and cook for about 10-12 minutes.

Serve immediately with whole grain bread topped with a little Earth Balance spread. Yummo!


I apologize for not having a picture of my own, when I make this, it disappears faster than I can run grab my camera! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.