Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Peanut Butter, Banana & Chocolate Chip Quesadillas. Vegan....and oh so Yummy!

  
 
 
Yeah, I know...another crappy smartphone pic....
but hey, I was ravenous this morning, Im lucky I snapped a pic at all. ;)
 
 
Peanut Butter,  Banana & Chocolate Chip Quesadillas

Cooking spray
2 tbsp natural creamy PB
2 whole grain tortillas
1 ripe banana, sliced
a scant palmful of Vegan Chocolate chips ( I use Ghirardelli)
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon

Directions
  1. Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat and spray pan with cooking spray.
  2. Spread 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter evenly over each tortilla. Arrange both the banana and spread the chocolate chips evenly over one tortilla, thensprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon, and top with the remaining tortilla, peanut butter side down. Press a lil to help them stick together.
  3. When the skillet is hot, add the quesadilla, flipping once, until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Cut each quesadilla into halves or quarters.


Yummmmo!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.