Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hominy, Mushroom, Kale & Tomato Skillet. Vegan





 
 
Yes, I know I am on a recipe/food post kick. I cant help it!
I have totally fallen in love with food since going Vegan,
so look for many more posts to come! ;)
 
Yes, I know the above smartphone pics totally suck compared to
my Canon DSLR, the battery is charging as I type! ;)
 
 
The above is one of my creations that I just made for lunch!
It was too Yummy not to share!
 
Dump the following ingredients in a large skillet:
 
1 Can hominy
1-2 cloves garlic , minced
3-4 handfuls kale, stems removed
1 handul grape tomatos, halved
3 mushrooms, sliced
3-4 shakes crushed red pepper
( more for me, I love spicy foods)
3-4 shakes onion powder
 
Heat through until the kale, tomatos and mushrooms are done, just a few minutes.
 
Thats it!
 
I served mine over leftover Vegan Vegetable & Rice Pilaf....oh so good!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.