Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

MQAM: Homework and bulls? =)

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!

Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced



Here are the Questions:



1. If you could go to any festival or event in the world; which one would you choose? 
2. What is the first sign you see that tells you spring is near?
3. When you were in school did you do your projects as soon as they were assigned or as close to the last minute as possible?
4. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?

 
 
1. If you could go to any festival or event in the world; which one would you choose?



 

Dont laugh...but I would love to go to the running of the bulls just ONE time.
 I just would like to meet some of these "people" that do this.
I mean, seriously? Why?

 
 
 
Us country folks know to stay the hell away from the bull cause he can get real mean! 
Who the heck does that? Not this girl.

 
2. What is the first sign you see that tells you spring is near?
 
The weather gets more humid, and hot.
Its spring like all year except for summer, then its hot as hades!


3. When you were in school did you do your projects as soon as they were assigned or as close to the last minute as possible?
 
I always did them as soon as I got them, because if not, they wouldnt get done. 




4. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?

Read minds, without a doubt. With an off switch when
I wanted/needed it to be.




4 comments:

jen @ grown in southern ground said...

the running of the bulls would be terrifying!

Lisa said...

I often wonder what kind of rush running with the bulls would be. But I'm too chicken!

Nani said...

A seat to watch the Running of the Bulls or to participate???

Wayne W Smith said...

I want to go see that too. That would be so interesting to experience.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.