Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

MQAM~Mean Girls....Grrr!

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!





Grab the badge for your post if you like:



Acting Balanced



And now for this weeks Questions

1. What is your favorite Autumn color?

2. If you could go back and change something about your high school days what would it be?

3. Name something that you tried because you thought you'd like it, but in reality didn't meet your expectations

4. Do you have a favorite "Monday" song?



 
My Answers:


1. What is your favorite Autumn color?

 
 
 
All the above....I miss the drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway...
most of all in the fall. It is so beautiful!

 2. If you could go back and change something about your high school days what would it be?
Not to let the " Mean Girls" ruin my high school days.
I hated high school. Could.not.stand.it! 
They made it so tough, I actually started homeschool in my 10th grade year.
1 year was all I could handle it. I was done with all the bullying/mean butt girls to the point that if I didnt change to homeschool, it was gonna be rough on them. I was at my breaking point.
Most of you know about my temper issues, so it was all I could do to maintain control and not "whoop a**" every single day in school. 
Thank God, I had understanding parents and a good head of my shoulders!
Can you believe that even after all they put me through, most of them have the nerve to friend request me on my personal Facebook account? Umm...no? lol!

 3. Name something that you tried because you thought you'd like it, but in reality didn't meet your expectations

 

Eggplant...yuck...I have tried it a few times,
but each time I take a few bites and its scraped off my plate.
I tried Eggplant Parmesan, Eggplant Lasagna, and Eggplant Ratatouille, then I quit trying.
 I cannot make myself eat it. =(

4. Do you have a favorite "Monday" song?


<3 this song!
It pretty much sums up most of my Monday Mornings!


(image credits: Google image search)

5 comments:

retired not tired said...

Oh we love the drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway. We drove it in the spring and look forward to seeing it in the Fall.

Nani said...

I'm exactly the same way with eggplant; I've tried many ways but can't get my taste buds around it. Portabella mushrooms are the same way!

Wayne W Smith said...

That indeed looks like an awesome drive. Thanks for participating in the MQAM and hope to see you again next week.

Lisa said...

LOL, Manic Monday is the clear winner on #5! I wish I lived somewhere where autumn looked like that!

Heather Smith said...

Manic Monday sums up most of my Mondays too, but I try not to reflect on it ;-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.