Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

MQAM: Hmmm....

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!


Grab the badge for your post if you like:





Acting Balanced



And now for this weeks Questions

1. What room in the house do you try your hardest to keep clean?
2. How do you describe your blog to someone you just met?
3. What was your lie from last week? 
(If you didn't play last week, What was your favorite cartoon you watched as a kid?)



4. What is your favorite kind of salad? (post a recipe if you got one)



And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My Answers:



1. What room in the house do you try your hardest to keep clean?

 
The kitchen, for sure!
 
2. How do you describe your blog to someone you just met?
 
Hmm...well its not your typical "couponing blog" that only posts a bazillion matchups for every.single.store.ad. Or every.single.online.deal....yawn!
 Its more geared toward my shopping trips and what I think is a good deal.
With a dash of "me" scattered throughout.
 
3. What was your lie from last week? 
(If you didn't play last week, What was your favorite cartoon you watched as a kid?)
 
 

I didnt play last week, so it was Tom & Jerry...lol!

4. What is your favorite kind of salad? (post a recipe if you got one)


 
Cobb salad...i <3 it!
 
My 5th question this week is ...


Has anyone else just realized that Christmas is upon us?
 
Eeeeek!






5 comments:

My Kid's Mom said...

I have realized that Christmas will be here before long! Am I ready for it? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marti said...

I have been gathering things throughout the year, but now I have got to get busy and sew! I like to have everything ready to mail by Thanksgiving.

retired not tired said...

Christmas is about getting the family together and I don't shop anymore. The older children get gift certificates or money. I am downsizing even my Christmas ornament collection.

Wayne W Smith said...

Nope, I am in Christmas denial still. I loved Tom and Jerry as a kid. Thanks for hooking up to the MQaM.

Arlene said...

Oh yes, and I've begun my Christmas shopping too! There are 3 presents already wrapped and put away, 2 ordered from Amazon, and my boys have made their "tentative" Christmas lists. I love Christmas so much, I start looking forward to it in January!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.