Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Quiz About me: Road Trip!

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!




Acting Balanced


And now for this weeks Questions:
1. What are two must haves when you go on a road trip?

2. What is your favorite amusement park ride?

3. Post favorite picture from the last six months?

4. What do you (did you) call your grandparents? If you are a grandparent what do your grandchildren call you?





And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!




My Answers:

1. What are two must haves when you go on a road trip?


Must have because the a/c in the car keeps my lips so dry!


(photo credit: Google Image Search)
I have this exact set in my purse!
Must have because all the gas fill ups and public bathroom visits are disgusting!
 LMAO!

2. What is your favorite amusement park ride?

(photo credit Google Image Search)
By far the Tomb Raider Firefall ( aka "The Crypt" its now known)
 at Kings Dominion in VA is my all time favorite ride!
If you have never heard of it, one word...AWESOME!


The above picture does it no justice, watch this:



Yeah, its that amazing!


3. Post favorite picture from the last six months?

( This is a Blue Heron , on a sand bar/island we snapped while on a Dolphin Cruise at Madiera Beach in June)

So beautiful! I loved every minute of that cruise and plan to go back again!

4. What do you (did you) call your grandparents? If you are a grandparent what do your grandchildren call you?

I called my grandparents,on my Momma's side,  Gramma & Pop.
My dads parents had passed away before I was born so I never knew them.

My 5th question this week is...

What is  your favorite song of all time and why ? =)



5 comments:

Crystal said...

Okay guys/gals I have hopped around and answered all your "Number 5's" so now I am answering my own-

Colin Raye- Love Me. Hands down, its the song that we played at my Gramma's funeral, her favorite song. So its always held a special place in my heart. Every time I hear it, I think of her and get teary. =(

Arlene said...

I have lots of favorite songs from different seasons of my life. A favorite song of all time? I think it would be Oh What A Night by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, because it says what a night, late December back in '63, which is around the time I was born, and I was born in the evening so for me it was Oh what a night!

Have a blessed week.

retired not tired said...

Oh I have a big problem with your #5 question because I love so many songs. I love Elvis however I also like Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin.
What cruise line did you use for your last cruise?

Nani said...

think I'd have to say my favorite song of all time, the one I will always treasure and love is Sweet Caroline by Niel Diamond. That was my very first favorite song. When it first came out I really only knew "Sweet Caroline" to mean "happy." The 45 RPM was the first grown-up record I ever had and it was one of the songs on the Photo DVD for my 40th birthday party.

Jennifer said...

That is such a neat picture! I've always wanted to go to Kings Dominion, it seems we always end up stopping in that area on road trips. Not sure what my all time favorite song would be, there are so many! I really love Tiny Dancer by Elton John. Not sure that it's my favorite, but it's the first that popped into my head and I do love when it comes on the radio.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.