Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Monday quiz about me- Happy 4th of July!

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!


Acting Balanced






And now for this weeks Questions:

1. What is your favorite thing to BBQ?

BBQ'd Chicken breasts!, without a doubt.
Runner up is fresh corn on the cob...mmmmm!

2. What is your favorite thing to do on a holiday long weekend in the summer?
Anything that doesnt involve "tourist-y type activities, the traffic is bad enough here without any "special" events, but when there is a holiday or event? Fuuurgeettaboutitt!
We usually BBQ and hang out by the pool.

3. Who was the last person you ate out with? Where did you go? What was the occasion?

My hubby, son, daughter and MIL.
We ate at Outback Steakhouse on June 10th,
to celebrate my Momma's first "birthday" in heaven. =(

4. Do you recycle?

Yep, every week, thank goodness for finally living in a city that offers weekly pick up. Was such a pain in VA hauling it all to the recyle bins.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My 5th question for you-

5. Book or Nook?

Book.
Give me my old fashioned hard cover books any day.
No annoying back light, no feeling like I am reading an article on the internet.
Just me, my book, the smell of the ink on the brand new ( and sometimes old) paper.
I am so far behind the times, I know, but I just cannot stand reading a book on a Nook.
( oohh I just made a rhyme...lol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.