Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday quiz about me =)

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me
 
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!





Grab the badge for your post if you like:



Acting Balanced






And now for this weeks Questions:


1. What was your favorite childhood toy?




2. Where did you go this weekend?


To watch The Raven...and it was awful! =(

3. When was the last time you shopped for yourself? What did you buy?


Last week, I went to Kohls and found this cute wrap dress. I love it!

4. Paper, Plastic or Reusable?

A combo of all 3,

I always use thermal and "regular" reusable tote bags for grocery shopping,
but I always get the cashier's to bag a few items in the plastic shopping bags,
 because I reuse them for trash bags for the bathrooms.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog
so we can answer as we hop around!

Here's my fifth question for you guys/gals....

5. Where is your favorite vacation destination?


Mine is, of course, the beach. =)



2 comments:

retired not tired said...

My favourite vacation is cruising as well as visiting family

Jennifer said...

Very cute dress!
My favorite vacation spot is also the beach, too bad I hardly ever get there!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.