Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Meet Me on Monday's.


Acting Balanced

Here are today's Questions:

1. What is on your bedside table?
2. Hardback, Paperback or E-Reader?
3. What is your 'go to' drink of choice?
4. How do you like to spend your birthday?
5. Finish this sentence - I would never be caught dead in ...
Here are my answers:

1. What is on your bedside table?
My cell, car keys and a book.

2. Hardback, Paperback or E-Reader?
Hardback.

3. What is your 'go to' drink of choice?
Sweet iced tea....love it!

4. How do you like to spend your birthday?
Just a normal day with my family. At home, the hubby usually
mans the grill and we chill around the house.

5. Finish this sentence - I would never be caught dead in ...
Those fake fur, ugg-ly boots. Ewww!

5 comments:

Wayne W Smith said...

Ugggs - they have such a appropriate name.

Heather said...

I totally agree about the UGGS... no idea why anyone would wear them...

Teresa said...

Yay...another sweet tea lover! :)

Cathy Kennedy said...

Everytime I see those fake fur boots I think of Dumb & Dumber. That's so hilarious! Linking up from Meet Me on Monday!

Geraldine Sandoval said...

Uggs are just that ugly and with fur oh my.
LOVE sweet tea on a hot summer day.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.