Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hellooo my long lost readers!



Clearwater Beach 2012

I am still here, I promise! lol!

for a few days now and we have been showing her the sights!
Doing all the tourist-y things, that includes being stuck in traffic for hours....uggh!
But we are enjoying the time with her.

Not much grocery shopping this month, we have made a few stops for milk, bread, produce, etc.
I have spent right at $150.00 for the month so far,
with still $100 left to last us till April 1st, so I am uber excited about that!

My hubby has been working the grill most nights so its like a mini vacay for me too...lmao!

Hope this post finds you all well, and I will be back to posting as normal soon!

Blessings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.