Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Weekly Totals: 2/19-2/25/2012




Its weekly total time again!
It was a fairly slow week for grocery shopping for me,
since we mainly needed essentials like; coffee, milk, bread, eggs and produce.
I did pick up a few Nivea Body Wash ($.50 each AC's) and we needed some
 Glade Scented Oil refills ( $3.00 for the twin packs AC's),
 so I grabbed those while in DGM.

2/21
Dollar General Market: $39.87

2/24
Publix: $17.29
-----------------------------------------------------
My total OOP this week = $57.16
Total Savings = $90.52

Monthly OOP so far:



This week = $57.16

Total Monthly OOP =$262.61

Total Monthly Savings: $319.03

54.85% off,
so a little over half ...which is fantastic for
living in the LOND's ...aka... Florida! lol!

2 comments:

Jen..The Butterfly Effect said...

I should really REALLY learn to save ! :|

Crystal said...

lol....I agree..I would never go back to NOT couponing even if we hit the lottery! =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.