Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

We want to know Wed's: L-O-V-E



Welcome to We Want to Know Wednesdays Q&A
Hosted by MamarazziQueso and Crazymama
Photobucket


Mamarazzi, is asking the questions this week, and she wants to talk about LOVE...


{1} How was your Valentine's Day?
{2} What is your favorite flower? Did your honey get them for you?
{3} Was Valentine's Day a big deal when you were a kid?
{4} Did you put up any Valentine's Day decorations? (bonus points for a picture)
{5} Do you have any Valentine's Day traditions?\


Here are my answers:


{1} How was your Valentine's Day?

Quiet.
The hubs is still on his business trip. You would think that as many times
as he goes out of town for business I would be used to it by now....not so much. =(

I did make the kids a special breakfast though,


Home made waffles, topped with fresh sliced strawberries,
 whipped cream, powdered sugar and home made brownie bits!

They loved it too! Prolly even more than you think because they only get this "bad"
of a breakfast once or twice a year...lmao!


{2} What is your favorite flower? Did your honey get them for you?


My favorite flower is the hibiscus. Its so pretty! It was Mom's favorite too.
The above picture is of our hibiscus we planted in her honor a few weeks ago.
No, the hubs doesnt get me flowers ..I forbid it {tee hee hee} any other day of the year
 is appreciated and scores him some "brownie points" but not on Valentines Day.
I think love should be celebrated by a couple everyday of the year but
Valentines day is a forced, commercialized holiday and should be banned! lol!

{3} Was Valentine's Day a big deal when you were a kid?

Nope, we did the normal classroom exchange during grade school,
but other than that it was just another normal day in our household.

{4} Did you put up any Valentine's Day decorations? (bonus points for a picture)

Nope, geez...I am sounding like the most unromantic girl in the world...lol!


{5} Do you have any Valentine's Day traditions?

Hahahaha.....again, that would be a negative.

6 comments:

Ginger Zuck said...

You sound like me. I guess Valentine's was really no big deal. It usually falls on a work day/night and just never really excited about it. Have a great day! (It does not mean we are not romatic!!LOL)

Another BloggerMom said...

My hubby goes out of town a lot too, I still haven't gotten used to it!

Megan Harmeyer said...

Too bad your hubs was out of town for VDay...mine missed it by one day - he left this AM. Those waffles look GOOOOOD!!! Happy heart!

Chels said...

Wow! What a yummy looking desert! I'm already trying to think of when the next holiday is so that I can make them (I have to justify the calories to myself somehow LOL) I didn't put any decorations up either. It's not unromantic, just too time-consuming.

Kajal said...

wow! look at that breakka! My mouth is watering..and I love hibiscus too... have so many in my garden. Like the brightness it adds.

your newest follower via the hop and I am glad I found you.
cheers,
Kajal @http://purplechronicle.blogspot.com/

Mamarazzi said...

umm...i may have gone into a delicious sugar coma just looking at that breakfast. coolest mama ever!!

sorry i am slow getting here, some weeks just get away from me. thanks for linking up, love your answers and i really appreciate that you play along!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.