Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

We want to Know Wednesday's- Re-gifting?


Welcome to We Want to Know Wednesdays Q&A
Hosted by MamarazziQueso and Crazymama
Photobucket



Mamarazzi, is asking the questions this week, and I will admit it's a little random.

{1} What is for dinner tonight (bonus for sharing the recipe)?
{2} Share something you are currently looking forward to.
{3} What are your thoughts on re-gifting?
{4} How often do you rearrange your furniture?
{5} Share a picture from your cellphone or camera.
Here are my answers:

{1} What is for dinner tonight (bonus for sharing the recipe)?



Stuffed shells, with garlic toast and salad.


{2} Share something you are currently looking forward to.
 


Our trip to Key West this summer, I cannot wait!
But I have to admit, I am not looking forward to the drive on the;


7 mile bridge. For some reason it kinda creeps me out
 that there is only ONE way on and ONE way off the island.

{3} What are your thoughts on re-gifting?
 
 

lol!
I dont know how I "feel" about it, persay. Have I done it, no.
But I will return/exchange a gift to the store for something we can use
if the gift just isnt "us".

{4} How often do you rearrange your furniture?
I dont..lol!
When we moved here to FL, I vowed to get it
right the first time and leave it alone.

{5} Share a picture from your cellphone or camera.



This is the TECO street car my hubby and I took into
Ybor City for our first ever Guavaween celebration last year. 


Looking forward to coming around and reading your answers!!
All posts for We Want to Know should include:
1. The darling WWTK button
2. A link to your co hosts MamarazziQueso and Crazymama
Links must lead to WWTK posts that contain the WWTK button. Posts should lead to Family Friendly blogs. Blogs containing explicit language and/or sexually explicit content should contain an "adult content warning", or risk being removed from the link list. Kthanks!

5 comments:

VandyJ said...

I would love to visit the Florida Keys. They are a loooong way from us though.

Cozy in Texas said...

I stopped by from the blog hop - new follower.
Ann

Kim said...

Hello,

I found your blog on the Wednesday blog hop and am now following! would be great if you could check out my blog and follow me too!

Kim

http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

The Painters Patch said...

New follower from Follow Me Wednesday! I look forward to your posts

Mamarazzi said...

oh my the stuffed shells sounds deeeeelicious!! i may need to make those this week!

thanks for linking up with us!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.