Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

We want to know Wednesdays: Not so merry maids?


Welcome to We Want to Know Wednesdays Q&A!
Hosted by MamarazziQueso and Crazymama
Photobucket


The ever so FABULOUS Crazymama is asking the questions this week and here is what she wants to know...

{1} Fantasy style, money is no object, if you could pick one type of help which would it be? Why?
A. maid
B. nanny
C. personal chef
{2} What is your least favorite household chore?
{3} What is your least loathed (or favorite) household task/ daily chore?
{4} What is your favorite cleaning supply? Do you have any magic cleaning tips to share with your readers?
{5} What is your usual housework avoidance activity? Besides playing along and linking up with the fabulous Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazymama for we want to know Wednesday?


Here are my answers:

{1} Fantasy style, money is no object, if you could pick one type of help which would it be? Why?
A. maid
B. nanny
C. personal chef




C. Dont get me wrong, I love to cook, but of the 3, its personal chef, without a doubt! But not just any personal chef, I want Curtis Stone...he can cook for me anyday. Seriously, who wouldnt wanna wake up to him, cooking breakfast, every morning? Mmmmm!



{2} What is your least favorite household chore?
Washing the windows, uggggh. The inside isnt too bad, since I use a squeegee, but the outside, not so much! I hate climbing up and down the ladder, removing the screens...etc.
So needless to say, they dont get done as often as they should.





{3} What is your least loathed (or favorite) household task/ daily chore?
Unloading the dishwasher. Why is it that I dont mind loading it at all, but unloading it....sigh!


 

{4} What is your favorite cleaning supply? Do you have any magic cleaning tips to share with your readers?
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I read all of your WWTK posts and it seems to be a favorite of a few of us!
Its fabulous. End of story!




{5} What is your usual housework avoidance activity?
I dont avoid it. If I do it just gets too bad, so its way easier and less time consuming to just do it and get it over with..


All posts for We Want to Know should include:
1. The darling WWTK button
2. A link to your co hosts MamarazziQueso and Crazymama

3 comments:

VandyJ said...

I'm an over and done with girl too.

Brianne said...

Awww... I may have to change my answer after seeing Curtis Stone. Yum! ;)

http://thepinckney5.blogspot.com/

Mamarazzi said...

oh Curtis Stone is yummy!! good choice, since it IS fantasy style...you went all the way, love it!!

the magic eraser is a household fave isn't it?! proof it works!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.