Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Publix & Winn Dixie: Shopping trips today!




At Publix I bought:

4 Tyson Any'tizers
8 Pillsbury sweet rolls
2 Kelloggs Crunchy Nut cereal
4 Pebbles Cereal
4 Duncan Hines cake mix
8 Lysol trigger sprays
8 Keebler right bites
2 Chips Ahoy cookies
=$35.42 OOP
&
saved $78.14




At Winn Dixie I bought:

8 Prego sauce
4 T-bonz dog treats
2 Dole salad kits
=$11.85 OOP
&
saved $29.34

My total OOP for both stores was $47.27.
Total savings was $107.48

Read my posts HERE to see what coupons I used at Publix,
and HERE for the coupons used at Winn Dixie.

Be sure to read my weekly totals post HERE =)


2 comments:

Lacee Griffith Mommas Like Me Blog said...

Thank you for joining the blog hop! Following you via GFC :)

Lisa's Loft said...

Hi, I'm a new follower from "Tiggerific Tuesday! Blog Hop...or Bounce!" I love your post on coupons and store savings. I don't have those stores where I live but I'm always looking for ideas on how to save money. Please come by and visit me sometime. Have a great day!
http://llloft.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.