Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Meet me on Monday!


Acting Balanced


Here are today's Questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of soup?
2. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
3. What is your least favorite TV program?
4. If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?
5. What 3 places that are on your bucket list to visit?


Here are my answers:
 
1. What is your favorite kind of soup?

{image credit : turkeycookies.blogspot.com}
Home made vegetable beef minestrone, without a doubt!

 
2. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
 
 
 
Me & the kids just went yesterday afternoon to see this, and it was awesome!
I was a total skeptic, since normally the sequel's arent that great. But this one was the exception! You wont be disappointed!
 
 
3. What is your least favorite TV program?
Anything sports...lol! I am just not a sports fan.


4. If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?
" The White Sheep Chronicles: How you can survive being the white sheep in a family of black sheep"~ enough said....Baaaaaa!  { lol! }
 
 
5. What 3 places that are on your bucket list to visit?
 
Easter Island

Egypt: The Pyramids of Giza
Mayan Ruins


1 comments:

Shannon W. said...

Ohhh I want to see that movie too. I didn't realize it was already out!

Happy Monday

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.