Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Meet Me on Monday: Yay! its back!

Acting Balanced



Here are today's Questions:
1. Are you planning anything for Valentine's Day?
2. What song automatically popped into your head when you saw this question?
3. What did you have for breakfast today?
4. Where do you keep your keys?
5. Who was your favorite teacher from when you were in school? 


Here are my answers:

1. Are you planning anything for Valentine's Day?
No, my hubby's business trip is lasting alot longer than expected.
So its just me & the kids.
We will probably just grill some steaks and call it a day.

2. What song automatically popped into your head when you saw this question?



Too funny! But that was the first song I thought of....lol!

3. What did you have for breakfast today?
Nothing yet, I am not an early eater.

4. Where do you keep your keys?
On the key holder by our back door, until I head to bed, then they go with me. I figure the car alarm/panic button is a great alarm in case of the unexpected
 { i.e, intruders, health issues and such}
 and most of us have those already just hanging on our key rings.
Most car alarms will go off from any room in your house,
so its an extra security device....just in case.

5. Who was your favorite teacher from when you were in school? 
Mrs. Muterspaugh....hands down.
She was my 9th grade World Geography teacher ,
and my 10th grade US World History teacher
AND my 11th grade US Government teacher!
She was the best! I loved her. She made learning so much fun!

5 comments:

Kim Croisant said...

HI! Happy MONDAY - following you now from MMOM.

please stop by when you can!

http://mommieagain.com

mamapapabarn said...

Following back :)

I know about the car key near you at night because of the alarm but I never bring them with me. I usually have the cell phone though, in case of an emergency.

Glo Haynes said...

What a great idea for the car alarm. I have never thought of that! I am here from the Meet Me On Monday hop, thanks for stopping by and for the follow. I am now your newest GFC fan! Hope you have a wonderful day!

glosews

Heather McDougle said...

Wow. That is cool you got your favorite teacher for several years. We are having steak on Valentine's Day too. It's a good Valentine's day meal.

humanecats said...

Returning the love from Saving While Making Money. I already followed on GFC, but I'm now following on Networked blogs too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.