Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday confessional: Am I getting "old" ?




Photobucket
 
I confess,
 
I think I am gettin "old", at 37 years old, my tolerance level
 is pretty much non-existant anymore.
 
I confess,
 
I am not sure if this is a good or a bad thing.
For example. I have written about my MIL's dog pen before.
It has gotten progressively worse since then, its only about a week now that I can go in between steam cleanings. Disgusting. I made it know yesterday, AGAIN, for the 100th time that the dog needs to find a new home.
She is un-trainable. {that is an understatement}
 
I confess,
 
That when my MIL got upset and rather loud with me, I lost my temper and got loud right back. Which is very unusual for me, I worked very hard at gaining control of my temper.
But when you are up to your ankles in dog pee/poo steam cleaning a carpet again...hot as balls...sweating like a pig....to be yelled at for stating the obvious is the straw that broke this camels back.
 
I confess,
 
That I am officially done.
If she wants to keep the dog then she can shell out the $100+ per week for Stanley Steamer to deal with it. Yell at them.
If she can get them to even walk thru her front door, that is.
But maybe paying the $400+ per month for carpet cleaning is
exactly what she needs to do to give her a wake up call.
 
I confess,
 
That we will not be visiting at her house if she chooses not to hire someone.
Which is how she chose to deal with it before we moved here last August.
We do not live like that in our household, and if she chooses too, then we dont have to subject ourselves or our children to that, she can come visit us at our house.
 
I confess,
 
I know this post sounds "petty" but I you guys/girls would understand if you could see/smell inside her home.
Its almost as bad as the carpets HERE . Every week!
 
 
So yeah, either I am getting old or just fed up with the whole situation.
Either way....this chick is done.

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

oh my. i totally agree. that is horrifying.

sorry i am slow getting here, some weeks just get away from me. thanks for linking up, love your confessions and i really appreciate that you play along!

Jen..The Butterfly Effect said...

Loved the confessions.They were so downright humble.Ever heard that life begins in the 30s ;)

Have a blastful life.Your new follower :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.