Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday!


Happy Friday!!  
And Welcome to this week's edition of
 Fill in the Blank Friday!

Today's blanks are brought to you by the lovely Courtney!
....Shopkeeper at the Etsy shop My So Called Vintage

....and blogger at A Box of Paint.




1.  I started my blog because   I wanted to share my coupon deals and skills with the world! LOL.

2.   One thing I love seeing on other blogs   are posts like this one, that are real. Not just posts all about coupon deals.  I love posting deals for you guys/gals, but the blog posts I enjoy most are the ones where people share bits n pieces of their lives so I can feel like I'm getting to know them, if you know what I mean.

3.  Something I love about blogging   the warmth and sense of community that bloggers have. Its fabulous! Everyone I have met blogging has been so kind!

4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably   my posts about Mom, it has helped me deal with her passing so much better, all the emails and words of encouragement I have received is uplifting. I appreciate them all =)

 
5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is   that I have no tolerance for "stupid" anymore, be it people, behavior or words, things...you name it. None, what so ever. Period. I cannot deal with it anymore.

6.  My new favorite blogs to read are  I read alot on Mamarazzi's blog Our Dandelion Wishes, I love her blog, so down to earth.

7.  Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are   posting every.single.deal out there. I mean, who has the time? I have a life outside of my blog as we all do, so if I sat here all day and night blogging. What kind of "life" would that really be? I try to balance my blogging life with my real life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.