Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday =)


Happy Friday!


Today's blanks are brought to you by Meg of Mr. C & Me.

Thanks for giving me a break from blanks Meg!  Make sure to check out her blog and I hope you enjoy filling in the blanks!


1.   If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross off my life list is   travel, travel, and travel some more! Id start by taking a trip to every state (that I havent been to) in the US then travel the world! Id love to visit the Mayan Ruins and Egypt. 

2.    Solitude     is something I like that other people think is weird. ( that I like it  as much as I do is what people find weird )

3.  If my life were a movie right now, the title would be      The Pursuit of Happiness....Only not so sad of a movie, my pursuit was ridding our lives of all the people that were toxic. How did I do this? We moved 1000 miles away, changed our phone numbers, emails, etc, de-friended them from Facebook...the whole nine yards. We completely excluded them from our life here in FL. No contact what so ever, and its so peaceful now. I <3 it!

 

4.  Three things I am looking forward to this month are     Valentine's Day    ,   my hubby coming back from his work trip ( hopefully )     and    a little rest and relaxation on the weekends.

5.  My favorite song to sing in the shower is   whatever is playing on the radio  .

6.  If I found out that the production of     Black Cherry Frozen Yogurt     was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is    my hubby, we have been together so long and with good reason. We are as close to "Soul Mates" as it gets. 22years together at the end of March <3 , Yay Us! lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.