Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday: Love edition.

Happy Friday!

1.  The love of my life is   my husband .

2.   Falling in love is   was instant for us. When we met, it was like we had known each other all our lives. We clicked immediately and have been together ever since that day. 22 years on March 31st!

3.  Marriage is    so many things, and most would say that it takes "work" but for us it has been far from "work". We complete each other, what qualities he lacks, I have, and what I lack, he has. We balance each other out completely.


4. The longest relationship I've ever had was   22 years! .

5. The key to a good relationship is   communication, without a doubt.

6. I feel loved when   my hubby calls/texts just out of the blue, to tell me he loves me, no other conversation.

7.  My favorite quote about love is   "The thing about falling in love, is that if you do it right, you never have to hit the ground." ~ Kendall Lepitzki .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.