Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Dont toss out your Tampa Tribune Sunday papers!!




Without clipping out your $2.00/$2.00 ANY purchase Publix coupon on page 10!

The type is a lil blurry on mine, but it says:
"Limit one coupon per customer.  Excluding tobacco, alcohol, lottery items, money services, postage stamps, gift cards, fuel and prescriptions. Customer is responsible for all applicable taxes. Reproduction or transfer of this coupon constitutes fraud. Effective through 2/11/2012 only in Citrus, Hernando, Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Polk, Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte, Lee, Coller, Lake, Sumter, Osceola, Marion and Highlands Counties."

Yay! Thanks Publix! It just sucks that its only one per customer though, thank goodness there is a Publix on almost every block here! lol!

9 comments:

Carli Alice said...

I always see all these good deals at Publix. I don't feel like I have anything with real good deals where I live. I'm stopping by from Super Stalker and following via GFC.

Coupon Addic said...

So jealous!I live in Atlanta and would love to see something like this! Following via GFC.

http://www.chaoticcantrells.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

I'm your newest follower. I would love a follow back at lefthandedideas.com Thanks! :)

Jacqui said...

Hi! Thank you for stopping over and watching my vlog! I'm visiting and following back! It's interesting to see different types of savings throughout the Nation :)

bailey said...

hey i found you through a blog hop and am now following you. i hope you can follow me back at
baysbooks.blogspot.com
thanks

Monica said...

Hi,
I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my blog and follow me back please. Thanks
http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

chelsea said...

hi, i found you via just sayin' she nominated you for an award && she has good taste. i am a new follower! check out my blog and if you like follow along & enter my giveaway before noon on tuesday 2/7. happy monday!
-chelsea
chelseajuarbe.blogspot.com

krystimarie said...

Hello, following from the blog hope!
Love the blog (:
Would you care to follow back?

http://www.countryliving-productreviews.blogspot.com

Jacinta said...

I love your blog! Please follow back! I am currently offering a giveaway :)

http://mybeautyboxes.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.