Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

We Want to know Wednesday's Q&A...

Welcome to We Want to Know Wednesdays Q&A!
Hosted by MamarazziQueso and Crazymama
Photobucket


This week's questions come from the awesome Queso and she wants to know...

{1} Do you have any musical talents?
{2} What role, if any, does music play in your life?
{3} What is your all time favorite song?
{4} Do you sing in the shower?
{5} Has a song ever made you cry?

Here are my answers...

{1} Do you have any musical talents?

Not really, other than the ability to remember every lyric to every song I have ever heard...no joke, my hubby and I were out last Friday night and I sang one song right after the other that came on the radio.
He said, " I cant believe you can do that! Its just too damn bad you cant sing, or we'd be rich as hell!" lol!

{2} What role, if any, does music play in your life?
Music is always playing in my house. I try not to watch too much TV, so its always on.
My MIL bought me a Bose Wave Radio w/ CD player for my
birthday this year and lemme just say....I'm in love!

{3} What is your all time favorite song?
OM goodness....I dont really have one, I have thousands! =)

But the one that holds dear to my heart is :




because it was "for" my Mother, during her battle with cancer. We made sure to listen to at least this song once per day in her room together....before chemo...during chemo...after chemo...before surgery....you get the idea....even on the day she passed away!
I love & miss you Momma!

{4} Do you sing in the shower?

Sometimes, it depends on my mood..lol!


{5} Has a song ever made you cry?

See number 3.....every single time.
Im crying right now, cuz I just had to listen to it....but I just had too...kwim?? =(


Christmas countdown banner

9 comments:

Opal Stevens said...

I loved reading your answers. I really laughed at #1.

Newest follower from the hop! Would love a follow back:)

http://opalstevens.com

Nadine Hightower said...

I can sing just about any song I hear but once the radio is off, I can't remember a lick of it. so That is a talent!

VandyJ said...

I remember lyrics pretty well too--but I can't sing really well either.

Crystal said...

Thanks everyone....my hubby has a good sense of humor too....but then again, maybe I wore off on him after all these years living with my crazy butt! lol!

Camie Rae said...

I am the same way! I rive my hubby crazy because I can't remember facts and such, but lyrics for sure! Got them locked in the ol' vault!

Shirin Rose said...

Hi! I'm new to your blog through a blog hop. I'm really excited to learn some money-saving tips!

If you get a chance, stop by my blog and say hi!
www.diaryofamessykitchen.com

shirin

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is an awesome talent and the comment from your hubs is hilarious!

sweet song.

thanks for sharing it. and for linking up!

Jolene said...

Your husband is funny! I love Rascal Flats. Thanks for sharing something so personal.

Alicia said...

i'm the same way with songs! i remember all of them!! and what a sweet story about your mom, that song will always be special :) and i know what you mean about having to listen to it...i do that to. xoxo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.