Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Meet Me on Monday...

Meet Me On Monday


Questions:

1.  Does your family/friends know about your blog?
2.  What is your favorite card game?
3.  What do you wear to bed? 
4.  What is your favorite kind of French Fry?
5.  What is your usual bed time?
---------------------------------------------------------------

Here are my answers:

1.  Does your family/friends know about your blog?


Nope...no one knows about my blog, but me

2.  What is your favorite card game?


Phase 10, without a doubt....I am un-defeated at this game
and I have been playing since I was a teenager!


3.  What do you wear to bed? 


Usually VS's Pink PJ's or sleep shirts. I love them! So soft and comfy!


4.  What is your favorite kind of French Fry?




5.  What is your usual bed time?


If I stay up any later than that I am utterly useless the next day!



Christmas countdown banner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.