Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

CVS & Walgreens Thanksgiving Ad deals & Scans!

Amit19 has the ad deals matchups posted HERE for CVS & HERE for Wags

BFADS has a clearer Wags ad posted HERE.

For some reason CVS made BFADS pull their ad off the site, but the ad scans are still posted on SD

There are tons of FREEBIEs at both stores, but us long time couponers have basically the same items in our stockpiles already ( usually in mass quantities...lol ) ,  so I think I am gonna be skipping all the stores this year for Thanksgiving Sales AND Black Friday sales....shocking right? =D

What about you all? Are you venturing out among the madness that is Black Friday shopping?

1 comments:

couponingfromFL2MI said...

Hi there, I am your newest GFC follower stopping by from the Mom Mart. I would love a follow back. http:couponingfromfl2mi.blogspot.com

I loved your about me. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.