Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas: Another cute & thrifty gift!

Look at these adorable Post-it notes holder's I found online:



photo credit ( HERE )


Now I finally have a use for all those FREE Post it notes we got last year! I have everything I need to make these except the frames already here! So $1.00 per gift for me to make..I'm thinkin teacher's gifts!

Here are the supplies you will need:


2 – 4x6 acrylic frames
2 sheets of scrapbook paper that has designs on both sides (you can easily decorate 4 Post It holders out of 2 pieces of paper)
2 Post It Notes pads
Glue Stick and Double Sided Tape

Scissors



Hop on over HERE to see how to make your own!





Christmas countdown banner

1 comments:

Pink Dandy Chatter said...

those are too cute and would def make a great holiday gift for the teachers.

Thanks for stopping by Pink Dandy Chatter.
http://pinkdandychatter.com

Have a great week..following you =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.