Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Winn Dixie: Ad deals 10/26-11/2/11

My ad wasnt in the mail this morning....grrr!
But Christy at Winn Dixie on a Dime has the new ad deals posted HERE

Looks like another slow week at Winn Dixie.
I am just wondering if its EVER a good week @ WD? 
Since we have lived here in FL, I dont recall one.
Sure there are a "few things" here and there that *might* make it worth the trip,
but of course, those "few things" are always out of stock,
so I never even make a coupon shopping list for that store anymore.....ever.
Quite honestly, I rarely shop at WD for anything other than meats.

Maybe its a good thing that my ad didnt show up, huh?
No time wasted scanning in all those pages! lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.