Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday Q&A week 28

Welcome to We Want to Know Wednesdays Q&A!
Hosted by MamarazziQueso and Crazymama
Photobucket

Queso has been a shopping fool, a new Hobby Lobby just opened in her town (color me jealous) so she wants to know all about your shopping habits...

1. Do you shop til you drop, or are you in and out as quick as possible?
2. Are you a price conscious shopper?
3. What store could you spend HOURS in?
4. What is the most frivolous purchase you have ever made?
5. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?

Here are MY answers,

1. Do you shop til you drop, or are you in and out as quick as possible?

I am definately an in and out as quickly as possible shopper at the grocery stores. I plan my list before I head to the store, get ONLY whats on that list and get out the door. The more you browse around the store, the more likely you are to buy things not on your list. I tend to browse around the other stores...i.e. Ross, Target...etc.

2. Are you a price conscious shopper?

Of course! But what gives that away? lol!

3. What store could you spend HOURS in?

Definately Ross....thats has got to be my favorite store! I love Christmas Shopping at Ross too, all those department store items at rock bottom prices.


4. What is the most frivolous purchase you have ever made?

I dont really have one, I always have been more of a "saver" versus a "spender" so my purchases are well thought out, researched and thought about some more before the purchase is ever made.

5. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?

A new TV for our MBR, although technically it was for the hubby & I...lol!

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

I love a good cleaN organized Ross. Sadly the ones around here
aren't.

But I shop there anyway for all gift giving holidays.

Thanks for linking up. Great answers.

Mamarazzi said...

i love Ross..but i prefer TjMaxx because they are so much cleaner and organized. but i will dig for a deal so i still shop at Ross and Marshall's.

thanks for linking up!!

Crystal said...

Our Ross store is nice, clean and organized. The Ross stores I used to shop in in VA were too...I dont guess I have ever been in a dirty, disorganized Ross store....but Big Lots is a different story....lol!

Alicia said...

oh man, i have such a hard time sticking to my list when i go shopping!! i really do try though!! and i haven't been to ross in a while but now i totally want to go!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.