Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday Q&A week #27

Welcome to We Want to Know Wednesdays Q&A!
Hosted by MamarazziQueso and Crazymama
Photobucket

This week's questions come from Mamarazzi....

{1} When was the last time you lost your temper?
{2} What 3 words best describe you?
{3} What movie could you watch over and over again and never get tired of?
{4} If you could do something dangerous, just once, with no risk, what would you do?
{5} Which is more important intelligence or common sense?

Here are my answers...

{1} When was the last time you lost your temper?

Its been awhile, but I remember it clearly! It was during our move from VA to FL on August 18th, our 12 hour trip turned into 2 and 1/2 days of extra slow driving because of the biggest hunk of junk Budget Moving truck! Budget? yeah right! We paid $1200 to rent it, for 4 days, and by the time we made it to FL it cost us almost that in fuel for the darn thing! When we made it to FL , I called Budget and it wasnt pretty! Still makes me mad when I think about it!....lol!


{2} What 3 words best describe you?

Brutally honest, seriously, if you dont want to know what I REALLY think, do not ask me...lol!

Strong, I have been through so much, I know I am...the average person would be in the fetal postion in the corner by now...lol!

Neat freak, I believe everything has a place, and should be in that place when you are done with whatever it is....now I dont go around my house with a label maker and tag everything, but its kinda the same concept.


{3} What movie could you watch over and over again and never get tired of?

Dirty Dancing....without a doubt! I got hooked on that movie when I was a teenager and too this day its still my favorite!


{4} If you could do something dangerous, just once, with no risk, what would you do?

Its a tie between sky diving and that big hampster ball thingy that you get in...forget the name...but it looks sooooo fun!


{5} Which is more important intelligence or common sense?

Common sense! 100% , intelligence will only get you so far, real life will kick your butt without some common sense....just ask my younger sister....lol!

8 comments:

Life,Twins,DramaQueen said...

Hi,

New follower from the blog hop please comes follow me back :)
http://lifewithtwinsandadramaqueen.blogspot.com/

VandyJ said...

Love Dirty Dancing. Have you heard that they are thinking about remaking it? I really hope not because how can you improve on perfection?

Crystal said...

VandyJ ~ lol..I totally agree! I hope they dont....they failed miserably with Dirty Dancing 2 =(

Nadine Hightower said...

The hampster ball thing would be a blast. I wish I knew where one was!! Wait, there's air in there? right??

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

What a great blog you have here! I am now your newest follower via the Wednesday blog hop. I hope you will follow me, too! I've got a great candle giveaway going on, so hop on over!! Be blessed!

Mamarazzi said...

dirty dancing...good choice. me too!!

thanks for linking up, love your answers, see ya next week!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

oh, good reason to lose your temper!

WHOOHOO for strong women. life is hard. getting through it is awesome!

thanks for linking up.

Crystal said...

Thank ladies, I enjoyed it! See ya next week for sure! =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.