Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Terrific list of Current Walmart deals!

Hip2Save just posted a compilation of deals she found on other blogs HERE, its quite a list and lots of good deals to be had. You will notice in her post that  I Heart The Mart is credited ALOT...with good reason, Paul does a wonderful job of keeping up with all the Walmart Deals! If you havent had the chance to check his site out, I highly suggest that you do!

Here are just a few of my favorite deals that will be on my list when I head to WM later in the week:


Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner $3.97
Use the $4/1 coupon found in the 9/11 SS
Final cost FREE + overage!

Rayovac Flashlights $1
Use the $1/1 coupon found here
Final cost FREE!



Febreze Fall gift set $9.97*Includes Air Freshener Spray, glass candle, Set and Refresh, and a box of puffs tissues + a FREE 1-year subscription to Allure magazine (or $12 rebate!)
Pay $9.97
Send off for $12 rebate found here (Thanks, Celma!)
Final cost FREE + $2.03 money maker!

~~I may even get my mother in law to do this deal...its just too good to pass up!! Think Christmas gifts...~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.