Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Aldi Trip!

Love, love, love my Aldi store!

I usually go about twice per month, I always spend way less than I would at other stores. So its totally worth the drive for me.



Now I am all stocked up again, so no major shopping trips for at least the next 2 weeks.
Just perishable fill in trips, free/cheapie deals and drugstore shopping for me until next month.

Can you tell who gets the pleasure of baking 4 dozen cupcakes and bringing in snacks for my son's Halloween party AND the fall festival at school? Ahhhh....Good times...lol!

~~EDITED TO ADD:
Wow....sorry for the terrible pic...you can hardly even read whats on the receipt..=(

2 comments:

Melissa + Tiffany @ Home Grown Families said...

Thanks for stopping by the hop! Following you back! Please take a chance to enter all our awesome giveaways!

Jill said...

Hi!

i'm a new follower from Friday's blog hop! Hope you'll stop by and consider following me back!

I love Aldi's so many great deals there!

blessings,
Jill

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.