Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Meet Me on Monday....

This is my first time linking up with Never Growing Old for:


Meet Me On Monday


Here are this week's questions:

1.  My current weather is _______?
2.  What is your favorite sound?
3.  What is the worst flavor of ice cream?
4.  What magazine do you look for when you are stuck in the waiting room?
5.  What is your favorite condiment?
---------------------------------------------------------------

My answers are:

1.  My current weather is _______?


(photo credit Google Image Search )

Partly sunny now, but has been raining all morning here in Lakeland.


2.  What is your favorite sound?


( photo credit Sharing Florida )

The ocean, I love the sound of the waves crashing against the shore!
So peaceful!

3.  What is the worst flavor of ice cream?


(photo credit The Sweet Life )

I love a good mug of HOT coffee, but I absolutely cannot stand an iced coffee anything, 
especially ice cream.....YUCK!!

4.  What magazine do you look for when you are stuck in the waiting room?


(photo credit Google Image Search)

Yep....although they are usually a couple years old....they will do for the wait time...lol!


5.  What is your favorite condiment?

(photo credit SimpaLife )

OMGoodness.....its A1, hands down! I use it on almost everything..no joke!
From grilled chicken breasts and steaks, to steamed rice with grilled veggies...love it!


2 comments:

Ai Mei said...

Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. :) Found you through the Blog Hop! Hopefully you can stop by and enter my giveaway for a $50.00 GameStop Gift Card that ends 11/12.

-Ai Mei
Student-Saving-Bucks.com

Natasha said...

Welcome to the Meet Me on Monday family. I too love the sound of the Ocean, really any water except a dripping faucet.

Natasha
craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.