Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Confessional.

Photobucket
 



I confess,
No matter how hard I try, I cannot stand my personal Facebook page "friends" status updates, cannot. stand. them. To the point that I rarely even log in to my account anymore. I am so sick of the whining....."ooohhh I have a headache", " I shoulda stayed in bed", " I hate Mondays"....blah blah blah! Next is the FB "drama" updates. Ugggh!! So I stay logged into my blog account, much more positive updates and most of all NO WHINING!!! LOL!

I confess,

I miss the fall weather of VA....FL is nice, but it doesnt feel like fall to me. No changing leaves, no taking a drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway to see the changes in foliage. Bahhh!

I confess,

I would never tell my daughter the above confession or she would be wanting to hop the first plane back to VA....lol!

I confess,

Other than the changing seasons, I miss nothing about VA. Is that wrong? Since my Mother passed, I absolutely lost my love for VA. We moved to FL less than 1 month after she passed away. But I think its more than her passing that contributed to the ill feelings about VA.....its the people where we lived....99% of them are either drug addicts, alcoholics, drama kings/queens or a combination of all of the above. and we were all just sick of it. Is it possible for a whole county to be toxic? I vote yes!

2 comments:

Sarita said...

Newest follower from Mamarazzi and sometimes the whining gets to me as well. Sometimes I am the 1 whining so I guess it all evens out!

Mamarazzi said...

the FB whining bugs me a lot. especially people who constantly complain about their kids. annoying!!

i have similar thoughts about VA but i have never lived there. the area in CA i live in has lots of people who are transplants from VA not sure why, but i agree they all bring their addictions with them.

I am so late visiting everyone this week. So sorry, been a little under the weather and I am recovering at my folk's where the internet is so slow! But I really appreciate that you linked up your confessions, so thanks for that!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.